Performing Artist

Vin Diesel

by Eli Sisler from Boonsboro

144385Vin DieselGage Skidmore, CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia CommonsVin Diesel was born on July 18, 1967. (Being that he has the same birthday as me, I had to make a hero story on him.) His actual name is Mark Sinclair. He has a twin brother Paul. He was born in Alameda County, California and was raised in New York City. He was first on a stage at the age of 7, being in a theatre play. As he grew up he went to Hunter College in New York, which led him to creative writing as a screenwriter.

The first film Diesel was ever in was called "Awakenings," which came out in 1990. The first big movies he was in were "Saving Private Ryan" and "The Iron Giant," which in that movie he actually played the Iron Giant. Then in 2001 one of the biggest movies of his career that skyrocketed to fame came along, called "The Fast and the Furious." This movie, the first weekend it came out, made a total box office earning of $40,089,015. During its run time in theatres it made in total $207,283,925 on a budget of only $38 million (which is crazy profit).

Vin Diesel, also being in all the other Fast and Furious movies, starred in "The Chronicles of Riddick" series, the "XXX" series starring as Xander Cage, "The Pacifier," and "Guardians of the Galaxy."

Vin Diesel is a great inspiration in his movies and real life and is courageous and smart through any situation he is in.

Quote - "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."