Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

by Jae from Edmonton

"To fear life, is to limit death."
- Xin Wuku's favourite quote
Xin entertaining in front of the White House. (Google)

Xin Wuku was born in May 28, 1981. He is 5"9, and when last weighed, he was 159 lbs. His heritage is Chinese, Cambodian, and Vietnamese. He lives in South California, USA. His skills are urban stunts, martial arts, and choreography. He is also interested in travelling, entertaining, training, eating, sleeping, and meeting new people. He has a few idols, including Bruce Lee, Monkey King, Jackie Chan, and the infamous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Xin entertaining at Niagra Drive. (Google)

Xin was born in the jungles of Cambodia, living a peaceful life until the day rebels arrived and attacked his village. Xin and his family fled towards Thailand, as refugees and without his older brother. They then bought a fake last name “Phan” and went to America. Xin believed he left the danger behind him when he fled to America, but he soon found out that his father was just as cruel. Xin, being mischievous and playful, and his dad having an iron fist, was not a good combination. Xin became the victim of many beatings, "most of which I deserved", he claims.

Xin entertaining. (Google)
Xin entertaining. (Google)

In school Xin had perfect attendance and high grades. One day, a football rolled by Xin and he kicked it. Soon, he fell in love with sports. His grades started to decline. Martial Arts were always a part of Xin’s life. When he heard of how high school was going to be, he began to train hard, and protect his friends. When Xin attended high school, he felt that his freshman year sucked. But after that, he felt it was okay, he became quite popular, but still didn’t feel like he fit in. He believed there was more to life than wearing the right clothes, and being part of the cool crowd. He dropped out of school and heavily trained in Martial Arts, but was home schooled. He finished school at some and graduated with a 4.2 GPA.

One day, Xin met Jackie Chan and he asked him if he could join Jackie Chan’s stunt team, but Jackie Chan simply laughed at him. Due to this event he trained harder, and he swore he would become stronger than Jackie Chan. Later on in his life, he skipped the martial arts lessons of non-violence, respect, and humility. He then jumped from school to school and challenged many, until one day karma hit him, he challenged a Muay Thai kick boxer, and never walked the same again. Around the same time, he also fought the law, and the law won. He practiced hard in the ring and got better, he even fought in underground cage fights, until he realized he was getting too injured, and felt a tug which told him to move on.

For his 21st birthday he hitch-hiked around Middle America and while being gone for 2 months, he felt renewed. An opportunity came by, and he was given the chance to show off his skills and by the wows of the audience, he was hooked. He liked performing, and partnered up with another boy, full of potential, but weak in appearance. This was when EMC was born, the Evolved Monkey Combat. A group of people, sharing the same passion, and the same dream. Three short years passed by, and he produced “Urban Ninja”, a video showing off his skills, and in a few short years, he had over a million views. Through a lot of hardships, suffering, sacrifices, and perseverance, Xin is what he is today. He paved his own pathway to success and he is still growing in popularity. Soon, he will be Hollywood’s next star.