Yoon Sanha

by Inès Carlier from Annoeullin in France

My hero is a KPOP idol (Korean singer) from the group ASTRO. His name is Yoon Sanha, he was born on the 21 March 2000. He is a really good singer. He has a smooth voice and he is also a dancer. He practices every day. Sanha is the youngest of the group but ironically he is the tallest (1m82). When he was only 8 he learned by himself how to play guitar.
124427Yoon Sanha google

Sanha always wants to help people with his songs and tries to make and convey some positive messages. He was very young when he became an idol and a trainee (it is a word in the kpop industry, it is basically someone who is undergoing training for a job or profession) He was only 10 years old.  He had to leave all his family and moved to Seoul to achieve his dream. The struggles to make a place as a singer is very hard. Sanha helps me understand that we must never give up and sometimes we have to make sacrifices to realize our goal. 

124428with a childgoogleWith the other members, he tries to collect money for children in all the world. Sanha helps people every day with his songs and his happiness. When he has time on his personal schedule, he meets children in hospital to make them feel better. But for me, I consider him as a hero  because of his young age. Just with his desire and his courage Sanha has realized his goals and continues to live his dream. Sanha helps me when I was very sad and when I was feeling depressed. I must have to look at his face to feel better, seeing his music videos or his life on social media makes smile. Sanha had really cured me with his personality, I just want to meet him one day, maybe at a concert and thank him for all he does in my life. This guy is my sunshine, I love him.