Zinedine Zidane

by Luis from Albuquerque, New Mexico

(www.googleimages.com)
(www.googleimages.com)

A brave hero is someone who never gives up, who gives all that they have, who are there for people, when they need help. That’s a perfect definition for my hero. My hero is Zinedine Zidane. This person is very important in the world because France needs him in Germany for the FIFA World Cup so that France can win. He is a great hero on the field. He is a very intelligent person on the soccer field who never talks back to the ref. He is always respectful and always there for his team, whether they are winning or losing. He is always there for his wife when she needs him. I admire him because he is always accomplishing his goals.

(www.googleimages.com)
(www.googleimages.com)

Zinedine Zidane was born on June 23, 1973. He was born in Marseille, France. He is known as a great soccer player. Zinedine plays for the world’s greatest soccer team in Spain which is Real Madrid. He is going to Germany to play for the FIFA World Cup and is going to play with France.

Zinedine Zidane is most known for being awarded The MVP of The World Cup in 1998. He is also one of the world’s greatest midfielders. His nickname is Zizou. He won the Golden Ball as the most valuable player of World Cup 1998 and he also got the golden boot. It was against Brazil. "He sealed his reputation by scoring two goals for France in the World Cup finals of 1998, helping France defeat Brazil and claim its first World Cup." Zinedine also played Juventus from 1996 until 2001, then he was acquired by Real Madrid.

(www.googleimages.com)
(www.googleimages.com)

"He has played for Cannes, Bordeaux, Juventus, and currently, Real Madrid. His move to Real Madrid was for a world record transfer fee of 46m." He is the most loved player of his generation. He also won the Euro 2000. He was made World Player of the Year in 1998, 2000 and 2003; and European player of the year in 1998.

He loves to play soccer. He also played in France when he was younger. He has a lovely wife. I choose this person because he's always been my favorite soccer player. I also choose him because he is a true hero.