Zinedine Zidane

by Bradley from Peach Tree, Georgia

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others, at whatever cost.
Zidane taking a hard hit
Zidane taking a hard hit

Zinedine Zidane is one of the best futbol players in Europe. He is a hero because he is amazing at futbol. Zidane was born on the 23rd of June in 1972. He weighs approximately 78kg, and is about 185 cm tall. His position in futbol is Midfield. Zidane is number ten and got on his first professional team when he was 17 in 1990. His most recent club before he retired was Real Marid (Spain.)

Even though Zidane was on the news for about 2 months, he’s still a hero. People shouldn’t care if he head-butted Matterizzi. He’s still one of the best futbol players ever. It’s all behind him now. He should think about all the goals he’s scored and all the good plays he’s made. In the World Cup I think that if the ref heard what Matterizzi had said, he would have red carded him too. Zidane worked hard for 16 years in futbol and he got his reward by being on very good teams, like France and Spain.

Even though Zidane had an incident in 2006, I still think he’s a hero because of his talent, hustle and also he put a lot of effort into futbol. Zidane started futbol at age 16 and retired at age 33. He is the best footboler ever.