ORGANIZER

2020 Best of Fest Possibilities

Top Films from the 2020 International Film Festival

The Peace of Wild Things

Katy Wang
When despair for the world grows in me… ...I come into the peace of wild things. ~Wendell Barry

A Walk Through The Land of A Thousand Hills

Chema Domenech
Claver Ntoyinkima, a native park ranger, shares the secrets of Nyungwe National Park in Rwanda as he guides us through the forest.

Francesco [Trailer]

Produced by:Den Tolmor, Eric Esrailian, Teri Schwartz
The "Francesco" documentary directed by Oscar nominee Evgeny Afineevsky is ready for its world premiere at the Rome Film festival this week!

Training and a Chance: Not Your Typical Culinary Academy

Jim Tutte
More than half of young adults with autism remain unemployed two years after high school, and nearly half of all 25-year-olds on the spectrum have never held a paying job.

Binding Adventures

Mikylah Spangenberg
June and Timothy Watts are late for their train. What will the rest of their adventure entail?

A Second Family

Produced by:Susanne Maria Krauss
A few years ago, Amina’s mother couldn’t afford a “normal“ school for her only daughter. So, she took her to a school for deaf children...

The Hand You Were Dealt

Produced by:Jack Hessler
Among the many ideas and beliefs that separate us, there are two fundamental human qualities that we all share: the yearning for love and the ability to help others.

Unsung Hero Song

Produced by:Kitty Richardson, George Abalone
This song was written and performed by Kitty Richardson.

A Moment in History

Paco Anselmi
Tribute to all the healthcare workers fighting at the frontline against Covid-19 - Voice of NY Governor Andrew Cuomo.

Remember Us: An Historic Chapter at Anaheim High School

Produced by:AUHSD STUDENTS: Vanessa Diaz, Kenia Lares, Fryda Luna, Aleshia Osbor...
Remember Us documents the internment of Japanese American students at Anaheim High School forced to relocate to concentration camps.

Organizer created on 11/12/2020 5:55:26 PM by Wendy Milette

Last edited 11/18/2020 5:39:52 PM by Wendy Milette