AC/DC

by Kevin from Richmond

I feel that the members of AC/DC are a few of my heroes because they paved the path (with millions of screaming fans behind them) to modern hard-core rock. The members of the band over time were: Angus Young (lead guitarist), Malcolm Young (guitarist), Bon Scott (drums), Brian Johnson (singer), Cliff Williams (bass), Phil Rudd (drums), Chris Slade (drums), Simon Wright (drums), Mark Evans (bass), Dave Evans (vocals), and George Young (guitarist). The band had many people in and out of the band throughout their history.

AC/DC is now one of the most well known icons for hard rock. At first it consisted of lead singer Dave Evans, Rob Bailey on bass, Peter Clark on drums, and the two Young brothers on guitar. Over the years AC/DC’s lineup would change to include Bon Scott, Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams, Phil Rudd, Chris Slade, and Simon Wright

Angus Young was in the band at age 15, and one day his sister suggested that he wear his school uniform on stage, thus the AC/DC icon of some guy wearing shorts was started

CD list:
High Voltage,
TNT,
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap,
Let There Be Rock,
Powerage,
If You Want Blood You Got It,
Highway to Hell,
Back in Black,
For Those About to Rock, We Salute You,
Flick of the Switch,
Fly on the Wall,
Who Made Who,
Blow Up Your Video,
The Razor’s Edge,
AC/DC Live,
Stiff Upper Lip,
AC/DC: 1973