Agnes Monica

by Linda from West Java

Agnes Monica an artist with many talents and who has a good showing in international music
<a href=http://figurpublik.com/artis/images/art_160205.jpg>Agnes Monica</a>
Agnes Monica

Agnes Monica ???????????? Who are the people in Indonesian who don't know her? Agnes Monica was born in July 1st 1986 and is a stunning young actress from Indonesia. In Indonesian, she is known as a talented teenager. She can dance, sing and act. Her full name is Agnes Monica Muljoto. She has one brother, he is Steve Muljoto. Ricky Muljoto and Jeanny Siswono are the parents of Agnes Monica.

She started her career at the age of 6 years old. That time she was only a host of children's programs. Now, she is well known as Agnes Monica or "nyez" her fans call her. She is recognized because she is different compared to other children. Besides being a singer, she became a presenter in VAN

<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/agmonerz/14.jpg>The Hospital</a>
The Hospital

Then at the age of 12 years old, she entered the acting world. Lupus Milenia is her first series. When she was 15 years old, her series were 3 series of "Lupus" (1997 until 1998), "Pernikahan Dini" (2001), "Kejarlah Daku Kau Kutangkap" (2002), "Cewekku Jutek" (2003), "Amanda" (2002), "Ciuman Pertama" (2002), "Ku Telah Jatuh Cinta" (2006), Pink (2006), "Kawin Muda" (2007) and her Asian dramas are "Romantic In The White House" (2006), "Hospital" (2006).

In 2004, she released her first teenager album, "And the Story Goes...." It was a big success album in Indonesia. Then, in 2006 she released her second album "Whaddup A !!!" and Her second album is success too. She is the second diva which going to the international music after Anggun C. Casmi.

So, you can call her artistry multi-talented. She can dance, sing, act, and she can be successful without drugs. That's the reason why she has become an icon "Teenager Can Succeed Without Drugs" and it's sponsored from Indonesian Polri.