Ansel Adams

by Ryan from Newark

Ansel Adams
Ansel Adams

The concept of capturing a valuable moment in a single frame fascinates me. One of my favorite photographers is Ansel Adams , who is one of the greatest most known photographers in the world. His work screams passion and his photos make your mind fall into a different world.

Adams photo
Adams photo

Although his photos are in black in white, you can still feel the essence of nature and feel the pain or joy he went through. Ansel takes photos of the simplest of things and makes them POP and memorable. With a strong photogenic background, I as a teen have made some of the best efforts I can in photography.

Without these photo geniuses we would have no inspiration and wouldn't admire photos as we do today. Each photo is symbolic in the eyes of the photographer and i will try my hardest to try and capture that image and faith in my eyes.

Pursuing in the dream of being a professional photographer may be a long road but i have a kick start. Action shots are my passion.

Even with everyone having cameras, there will only be a few that pursue that career and follow their dreams. I would like to be one of those few and pursue my career and do it for the pure amusement not money.