Albert Einstein

by Brianna from Bradford

True religion is real times; living with all one's soul with goodness and righteousness

Are you smarter then Albert Einstein? I don't think so... Albert Einstein was one of the greatest mathematicians and physicists that ever lived.

Albert Einstein was born on March 14, 1879 in Ulm Kingdom Writtemberg German Empire. He had a dad named Herman Einstein, a mother Paulie Koch, and one sister born two years after him, Maja Einstein. Albert Einstein went to a catholic school to learn. Albert was very fascinated with mathematics. He was married in 1914 with Mileva.

Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein's influence was his uncle Jakob he taught him an easy ways to do math. His uncle Jakob also gave him books to help him study. Albert asked a lot of questions in school and that made all the teachers angry. Albert Einstein always made his work funny never serious. Although he started talking only at the age of four, he did well in mathematics. When he was older he went to become an American citizen. In 1921 he won the Noble Prize for physics for his work on the photoelectric effect.

Albert's character trait was integrity and courage. He was always honourable. He shows courage by always doing the right thing even if something goes wrong and he tries, and tries until he gets it right.

Albert Einstein was a great man... He died on April 17, 1955 and that's when his great life ended.