Albert Einstein

by Nadja

Einstein
Einstein

To be a hero we need to be helpful, strong, brave, smart, peaceful, kind, polite and care about other people!

Albert Einstein was a scientist from Germany who invented things and helped his country win in WWII. First he believed that fighting was not a good thing to do. He didn't want the war to begin so nobody would get hurt. He also wrote about gravity and his ideas changed the way scientists understood time, space and gravity. Finally he wrote that nothing can go faster than the speed of light. This idea changed the way people thought about movement in the universe.

Albert Einstein was born in Germany in 1879. He grew up and became a scientist. In 1902 he began working in the patent office. This helped him to invent cool things and it helped other inventors. In 1903 he married Mileva Maric. She was a woman he had studied with at the university. They had two sons. In 1914 he moved to Germany to become a professor. Even if he did not teach classes he could do research there. In 1921 he was given a Nobel Prize because he did a lot of researches in physics. In 1933 he moved to New Jersey because he was given a job. In 1955 Albert died at age 76.

One challenge Einstein faced was that he was Jewish in Germany during WWII. He needed to go somewhere else or he could get hurt or killed because Adolf Hitler hated Jewish people.

To be a hero we need to be helpful, strong, brave, smart, peaceful, kind, polite and care about other people! Albert Einstein was all of these things!