Albert Einstein

by Chance from Billings

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
A picture of  young Albert Einstein (www.ams.org/.../mathdigest/md-200605-toc.html)
A picture of young Albert Einstein (www.ams.org/.../mathdigest/md-200605-toc.html)

My hero is Albert Einstein. He had great perseverance because he had trouble in school when he was younger. He hated school so much he dropped out of high school, but he still kept trying to get into college. He had to take special tests to get into college, which he failed the first time.

On March 14, 1879, Albert Einstein was born at Ulm, in Württemberg, Germany. After he was born he moved to Munich where he started school at Luitpold Gymnasium. In his early years he hated sports, which made him dizzy and tired. He made this up with his love for music, math, and science. After his earlier years at school he moved to Italy where he went to school again at Aarau, Switzerland. In Aarau he went to Swiss Federal Polytechnic School, where he got his diploma in 1901. In 1905 he got his doctor's degree.

Einstein's greastest equation (www.pustore.com/.../3511-3520-3524/Product)

Albert is a great scientist. He is the one who created the great equation E=mc2, Energy = mass X speed of light squared, which I believe is the reason that we have the A-bomb. This is a great thing because it is the reason that we won WWII. So now because of that we are still a free country, and not under Germany’s rule. He also created the Special Theory of Relativity and General Theory of Relativity.

Albert Einstein has personally inspired me by going from a high school drop-out to a world famous scientist. I may not be a drop-out, but I still don’t do too well in school. So, I know that I can still do great things if I try hard enough. I hope that I can somehow be remembered in history in a good way, by using what I’m learning now to improve myself.

A picture of  old Albert Einstein (www.mlahanas.de/Physics/Bios/AlbertEinstein.html)
A picture of old Albert Einstein (www.mlahanas.de/Physics/Bios/AlbertEinstein.html)

Albert had a hard time in school but he still turned out great. He helped stop a world war, and he explained light. He dropped out of high school and is now world famous. This proves that you can go from nothing to everything.

Noble Prize - My hero got Noble Prizes
Brainy Quote - My hero had many great quotes
Journey Through the Galaxy - My hero liked space

Robbins, Stuart. "Albert Einstein." [Online] Available http://burro.astr.cwru.edu/stu/advanced/20th_people_einstein.html.

unknown, Noble Web . "Nobelprize.org." [Online] Available http://nobelprize.org/index.html.