Albert Einstein

by Brian from Taipei

Albert Einstein is my hero. Called Modern Physics father, Einstein devised a lot of formula which are created by a breakthrough idea that no one can imagine. He discovered the relation between energy and mass as we familiar" E=mc^2." Also brought out the theory" Relativity," which can explain" space-time expand." In spite of the fact he was such a genius as we thought, he was a problem child. But the fact is that he really had a lot of problems needed to be answered. He always learned slower than others, and always understood things in his own way.

Einstein couldn't speak until he was three years old. Not being a mute, he just didn't know how to speak. When he was student except mathematics all his grades were rubbish, thus teachers regarded him as a retard. He loved math and physics. Once he only answered one question on the exam just because he wanted to know why the answer is that.

I was inspired by him because I found I have some characteristic as he had. I love physics and chemistry a lot and am good at them, but poor at others. And I often pay good attention on the new knowledge of them. I believe one day I could become Einstein, and excel in my field.