Albert Einstein

by Galileo from Altamira

"Albert Einstein"

I admire Albert Einstein because, apart from being a great figure of science, he is a great example as a person. It has a lot of personal qualities, which needed us in today's society. "Never consider the study as an obligation, but as an opportunity to penetrate into the beautiful and wonderful world of knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein
This phrase is a way in which Albert Einstein conveys the wonderful thing about the study, since many of us take it as a simple routine that you must meet in order to be a professional, clear that it is a target, but, there is a pleasure as large as knowledge, because knowledge gets a lot of advantages, as you have sufficient knowledge to participate in a conversation, and that your comments are consistent.

The great physicist Albert Einstein has a great history, many have not taken the time to meet, but is shown to the world as a person with an unwavering will, because that person, solo, that person, is pitted against 2 thousand years of science, perhaps ask how did it, because he was with his famous law of relativity. Even faced his great idol Isaac Newton with this grand theory. He, without having any experimental tests, took a big decision of proposing his theory to great men of science. But what was happening was disappointing, each request was nothing more than rejected, but that not discouragement it. On the other hand the you persisted and continued to insist, and the bore every contradiction that had, and everything they suffered, finally bore fruit, since his research came to fall into the hands of Max Planck, the most important scientist of his time. Planck, believed in him.

From my point of view, this is something special, a man who was sure what he said and defended him, despite having everyone above him. The sad thing of what happens to us today is the absence of this, defend who you are, all prefer to replace his true personality, with a simple acceptance of society. Think that Einstein, happened if simply would have yielded to the oppositions of the scientists?, obviously Planck hadn't had the research, and Einstein simply would be your mediocre job in patent offices. That is sad is it not? I think the world needs more people like Albert Einstein, more people interested in a better society, with the search for peace. He began to hate the war that kept you on one occasion to prove his theory that both had longed, from that moment became a pacifist man, but never had a pleasure of conflagrations or things like that.

Another sentence of Albert, by the way, that is very successful to our time: "I fear that one day the technology exceeds human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. '' Unfortunately, the dreaded day of our scientist, has come. Our society has been completely consumed by technology, humanity has become totally dependent on technology. I am not denying his indispensability for certain fields, what I mean is that people cannot be separated in technology, which have abused it, use it on occasions that are really superfluous. Preventing a form of healthy interaction for everyone. I really would like to reflect, because this is extremely important. Stop being hypocritical people who simply are influenced by each other, forming a cycle of ignorance of themselves. Also be a preferable way of coexistence and interaction with people, as technology will inherit each time more than us, and soon will be very late to see what humanity has fallen. Because what happens today is something very regrettable...