Albert Einstein

by Dennis from Edmonton

"Albert Einstein was born at Ulm, in Württemberg. Six weeks later the family moved to Munich, where he began his school at the Luitipold Gymnasium. Then they moved to Italy and Albert continued his school at Aarau, Switzerland and then in 1896 he entered the Swiss Federal School in Zurich to be trained as a teacher in physics and mathematics. In 1901, the year he gained his diploma, he acquired Swiss citizenship and, he was unable to find a teaching post, he accepted a position as technical assistant in the Swiss Patent Office. In 1905 he obtained his doctor's degree."

I chose Albert Einstein because I wanted to pick him and also he was very smart. Also after World War II, Einstein was a leading figure in the World. He was offered the Presidency of the State of Israel, which he said no to, and he collaborated with Dr. Chaim Weizmann in establishing the University of Jerusalem.

When I grow up I want to be like him so I can have a lot of money and also I can get any job I want and that is all that I think that is the same about us.

Albert Einstein - www.factoidz.com