Albert Einstein

by Johnathan from Atglen

Albert Einstein was born on March 14th 1879. He was born in Ulm in the kingdom of Württemberg in the German Empire. I am writing a biography on Albert Einstein. It is an interesting piece that has the major accomplishments, obstacles he had to overcome, interesting facts about him and a couple of traits that show who Albert Einstein really is. So sit back and enjoy!

Albert Einstein published more than 300 scientific along with 150 nonscientific works. The four major areas of science he studied where light, time, energy, and Gravity. His theory states that energy and mass were merely the same thing. Also because of Einstein’s letter and meetings with President D. Roosevelt the atomic bomb was made and we won World War II!

This is Albert Einstein
This is Albert Einstein

He had many obstacles he had to overcome. First getting kicked out of school than having his dad die. Also he was doing good, but then he sadly got stomach ulcers. Then he was fine when he married his own cousin! I thought that was weird, don’t you?

Albert Einstein was very smart. He invented many things (find out what he invented at www.alberteinstein).

Also he is very curious, he would often get spanked in school for asking too many questions. Albert Einstein is also thoughtful because he received a metal compass when he was a kid from parents and then came to think there was something behind it that made it work.

Well I hope you enjoyed this little biography by Albert Einstein what I think was the smartest person in the world!