Albert Einstein

by Lily from Loveland

Each different person has a different hero, mine is Albert Einstein. He did a lot more than just than help our world; he showed dedication and perseverance. You don't have to have awesome super powers like Super Man, But my hero helped our world in many ways.

Albert Einstein is a very well known person in every country; he contributed towards science and humanity. This man published tons of articles, magazines and books and accomplished his many goals. Einstein always was thinking out side the box and wondered if you could use your brain differently than others. With using his brain more than others he invented the theory of relativity and the unified field.

He was dedicated to helping mankind and was a ground breaking scientist. After his equation of E=mc² he was determined to go further. In 1921 he was awarded with a Nobel Prize of Physics. Einstein always works even if people tell him it's impossible.

When Albert was born his head was abnormally large so the doctors thought he was mentally retarded. March 14, 1879 was the day that this genius was born; he sadly died in 1955 on April 18. When Einstein was five and sick in bed Albert's father showed him a compass to distract him from his sickness, he was quickly inspired. When he died of internal bleeding, scientists preserved his brain in a jar.

Albert Einstein was so smart that when he wrote newspaper articles only a few people could understand what he was talking about. Try to imagine what his life was and what it would be like, also to be remembered for generations.