Anne Frank

by Mckenzie from Blackstone Valley Prep

''I don't talk much, I think much '' -Anne Frank. When Anne was born on June 12, 1929 and her family were from Germany but moved here in Amsterdam at 3 everything was great. When it was her birthday she received a diary named Kitty. She would write in it every day. When she found out she and her sister Margot had to leave with her family to the secret annex, Anne was scared like having scary thoughts. When they lived in the Secret Annex there were 8 people with them. Anne would write in her diary every single day all through those 2 years. She and her family were caught by a Nazi and they were taken to go to Concentration Camps.

Afterwards Anne died from and also her mother too and Margot. Both sisters died with typhus and their mother died of starvation. Their father was the only one who survived out of the eight people. When Anne's father got home he found Anne's diary. Anne said as I die I want someone to publish my diary and that's exactly what he did.

The reason why I chose Anne Frank is because she was brave and accomplished her dream and she is inspiring people around the world.