Anne Frank

by Miah from Cochrane

My hero would be Anne Frank because she survived the German war and every time I think of Anne Frank I think of my great grandma and grandpa because they were both in WW2 where my Great Grandfather was prisoner for them. Annie's real name is Annelies Marie Frank. My book is a biography. When I'm older I hope to travel to Frankfurt, Germany, and visit the Frank House. Anne was born in Germany July 12th 1929.

This is one of the famous quotes and my favorite for Anne Frank, "Think of all the beauty left around you and be happy". Anne's dad worked in the army but a few of his brothers passed away in the war. Annie's real name is Annelies Marie Frank. My book is a biography. When I'm older I hope to travel to Frankfurt Germany and visit the Frank house. Anne was born in Germany July 12th 1929. Anne's dad worked in the army but a few of his brothers passed away in the war.

The things She LOVED to do was write in her diary. A interesting fact about Anne is her dad published her diary in 1947. I think her diary influenced her..Anne's dream was to be a journalist. Anne knew that when her parents were talking about Adolph Hitler she got worried and so her parents got her a diary.

The challenges in her life were going to a concentration camp and hiding behind a bookshelf.The people who made her what she is were her mother and father because they gave her a diary. Anne died in 1945. One of her biggest weaknesses was her need to see the good in everybody. Anne used to actually call her diary Kitty. I think the saddest thing that happened to her was the hiding. Anne was a very thoughtful little girl and had lots of empathy for people. Even though she could be a little sassy girl, she could be very loving. The thing that surprised me was that she was actually sometimes stubborn. If I could ask Anne some questions they would be how long did you write your diary for? Did you like your life, did your sister know about the attack before you did. I would hate to be her mother because i couldn't stand hearing my daughter just died. I adored my book so much because it's a comic and comics are my favorite and the video gave me all my facts. What i learned from my book was that they had to stay behind the closet for two years.The experiences that i would want from Anne Frank would be more sociable with my family. I think the reason why some people hate the Anne Frank book is because it's gory and sad. I'm happy that I'm doing Anne Frank because she is very inspiring. I am very inspired by her because she is very confidant. HOPE YOU ENJOY