Earthkeepers

Al Gore

by Guillermo from Boca Raton

“No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.”
A book Al Gore wrote. (spatter.typepad.com/.../10/26/22kakuready.jpg)

Albert Arnold Gore Jr. or “ Al Gore” was the 45th Vice President of the United States of America from 1993 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton. Now he is an author an American environmentalist activist. Al Gore also has won many awards like Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Prize, Nobel Peace Prize, and Primetime Emmy Award for Current TV, A Webby Award, and was runner up for 2007 Person of the year. Al Gore is probably one of the most environmental friendly people in the world.

Al Gore's book ( www.huffingtonpost.com/eat-the-press/An%20Inc)

Gore was born on March 31, 1948. His dad, Albert Gore Sr. was a U.S. Rep. and Senator from Tennessee. His mom, Pauline LaFon Gore, was one of the first women to graduate from a law school. His sister, Nancy LaFon Gore who was born in 1938, died from lung cancer and that was very hard on Gore. His family affected what he did in the future like he became a politician because his dad was a U.S. Senator and Rep.

Al Gore is on the front of Times Magazine (Treehunger.com)

He won the Nobel Peace Prize because he was dramatically changing the way of being energy Efficient. That’s the same reason he was runner up 2007 Person of the Year and won the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Prize. Gore loves the environment; wants to keep it safe for the next generation. The reason he wants this is because he thinks that it is important that the next generation gets the same safe environment as the generation before them did.

This is a close up of Al Gore (blackliberal.com)

Gore is a very busy man because he has a lot of jobs. He works as a senior advisor for Google and a member of board of directors for Apple but he is founder of Alliance of Climate Protection. He is co-founder of Generation Investment Management and Current TV. Al Gore works for these companies because he tells the companies how they can be more energy efficient.

Talking about the enviroment (msnbcmedia.com)

He has been criticized that he has told the wrong information about the environment. He has dealt with criticism very well because it doesn’t or didn’t affect him. They say that Gore's movie made “nine significant errors”. Some also have criticized him because he has a costly electric bill. He said the reason he has that huge electric bill is because he needs to find ways to make energy more efficient by using energy.

Al Gore is still a very eco-friendly person. That’s the reason why he won so many awards. Also that’s probably the reason he has so many jobs. Al Gore is probably one of the most environmental friendly people in the world.

AlGore.com - Homepage of Al Gore
Repoweramerica.org - Alliance of Climate Protection
TheClimateProject.org - The Climate Project
liveearth.org - Live Earth Website

Al Gore has made a lot of money because he has a lot of jobs