Angelina Jolie

by Nataliya from Korolev, Russia

Angelina Jolie was born on the fourth of June, 1975, in California. She took part in 60 films, such as "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," "Gone in 60 Seconds," "Lara Croft Tomb raider: The Cradle of Life," "Playing God," "Beowulf," "Changeling," "Without Evidence" and so on.

Her first work was a small role in the film "Lookin' to Get Out." She got this role with the help of her father, who played the main role in it.

At the age of 11 she started to learn at the Theatrical University by Li Strasbourg. In 1991 she became a professional model and took part in different musical clips by such stars as Meat Loaf, Rolling Stones, Lemonhead, Lenny Kravitz and so on. Jolie's first important role was in "Cyborg 2: Glass Shadows." Then she took part in "Love Is All There Is," "Mojave Moon," "Foxfire" and "Hackers"/ Also she was awarded by 3 Golden Globes for the films "George Wallace," "Gia" and "Girl, Interrupted."

People magazine called her one of the most beautiful women in the world. She has a lot of tattoos on her body, including "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages," a line from the playwright Tennessee Williams. Name Jolie is "nice" in French. Her parents are John Voight and Marcheline Bertrand. Her godmother is Jacqueline Bisset. Angelina performs a lot of stunts herself in some of the films. She has 6 children, 3 of them are from her marriage with Brad Pitt.

As for me, she is my hero because she is many-sided, talented, purposeful, gifted, clever, bright, unusual, and sympathetic. Also she is one of the most respectable people in the field of charity.