Angelina Jolie

by Madina from Fremont

Angelina Jolie is my hero. She helped people. She is a great actress. She helped a lot of kids. She adopted those with no parents and no home. She helps a lot of foreign countries by donating a lot of money to them. She is the UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador. Angelina is a unique and regarded as a hero because of what she has done for all arts of the world like: Africa, South America, and she has donated millions of dollars to Afghan refugees. She also established a Cambodian wildlife preserve and donated money to rebuild a hospital in Sri Lanka. Angelina currently lives in Los Angeles, California. She was born on June 4, 1979 and is still living today. She is important to me because she is an inspiration to everyone. She helped many orphans find a home, and she helped many of those kids be happy.