Angelina Jolie

by Suzy from Glendale

My hero is Angelina Jolie. I love all of Angelina's movies. Not only is Angelina Jolie my hero she is also my role model. All her movies are amazing. Angelina Jolie is one of the richest people we know now a days. Her tough and hard childhood maid her strong and unselfish. A part of the money she earns goes to all kinds of charities around the world. She's always ready to help when we people need her.

Angelina Jolie is all about helping. Doesn't matter if it's her family or if it's someone across the whole globe. She is always there for the needy, orphans, hospital, and a lot of other charities. Angelina Jolie has six kids but the three of the six are not hers. When Angelina was small she had a dream. Her dream was to adopt a child from every country. So know she is living that dream. Angelina Jolie donated about a million dollars a year ago to the people who were in the Haiti earthquake. Not only to the Haiti foundation but she always send money to charities in need of help.

I take Angelina Jolie as a hero because she's had a hard childhood but she's never given up. At school she was made fun of and hurt a lot. She even cut herself when she was a teenager. When she was very small her parents had a divorce. But that didn't stop her from achieving her dreams and all her goals. Now Angelina Jolie is doing what shes always loved. Sometimes when I want to give up for no reason I look up to Angelina Jolie, because I'm pretty sure she has had times where she's wanted to quit but she's never quit.

Angelina only believes in helping. She postponed her job so she can go and help the kids in Africa. In Washington D.C. Angelina Jolie wasn’t afraid to speak up about the importance of the children around the world who have no parents and are put up for adoption. She also told the world about her daughter Zahara who she adopted. Her daughter was up for adoption because she had AIDS. Angelina found it unfair that just because her daughter had Aids she was up for adoption. Angelina Jolie is my hero because she’s never given up and she’s never will.