Amy (Lynn Hartzler) née Lee

by Juanita Sprowell from Newark

Amy Lee is My Hero, Because she has inspired me to start teaching myself piano. She has inspired me by all the great songs she has. A list of most of them. I have always liked the piano, but I've never had a good enough reason to tell my dad that I wanted to start learning. All of these songs have the most wonderful piano pieces composed to them. Hearing them being played correctly is just great. Amy Lee has inspired me to stat teaching myself, because lessons are expensive, and i have been. How I've been teaching myself is by looking at YOUTUBE.com where there are some good videos.

Six months later and i have been practicing on a $40 keyboard and on my friend's piano, which doesn't get used. I have been getting really good and my dad is considering buying me a Casio 547. Which is a really nice keyboard and that is why Amy Lee is my HERO.... EVANESCENCE HAS A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT, That's all.

Picture of Evanescence EP (http://evanescencereference.info/wiki/index.php?title=File:Evanescence_EP.jpg)

Amy Lee and guitarist Ben Moody first recorded. The Evanescence EP tracks are, Where Will You Go? (Evanescence EP version,)Solitude, Imaginary (Evanescence EP version), Exodus, So Close, Understanding (Evanescence EP version), and The End. There second recording Sound Asleep EP (1999). The tracks are, Give Unto Me [Instrumental Version], Whisper [Sound Asleep Version], Understanding [Sound Asleep Version], Forgive Me, Understanding [Evanescence EP Version], and Ascension Of The Spirit.
In 2000, Evanescence recorded the longer EP which is their first album Origin.The tracks are, Anywhere (Hidden Outtake), Origin, Whisper, Imaginary, My Immortal, Where Will You Go, Field of Innocence, Even In Death, Anywhere, Lies, Away From Me, and Eternal

Picture of Evanescence's live album (http://evanescencereference.info/wiki/index.php?title=File:AnywhereButHome.jpg)

Professional Recordings. Fallen was Released March 4, 2003.Recorded in 2002 - 2003, with Wind-up Records, and is 48:55in length. Track Listing for the First Edition - 2003 is Going Under, Bring Me To Life, Everybody's Fool, My Immortal, Haunted, Tourniquet, Imaginary, Taking Over Me, Hello, My Last Breath, and Whisper the Second Edition - 2004 has one more thing at the end My Immortal (Band Version). TheB-Sidesinclude Farther Away, Missing, and Breathe No More. Evanescence's then did i live album, Anywhere But Home, were they preformed a live cover of Korn's song Thoughtless. There next album wasThe Open Door. The track Listings are Sweet Sacrifice, Call Me When You're Sober, Weight of the World, Lithium, Cloud Nine, Snow White Queen, Lacrymosa, Like You, Lose Control, The Only One Your Star, All That I'm Living For, and Good Enough. The B-Sides contain If You Don't Mind, The Last Song I'm Wasting On You, and Together Again.

This is way off from Amy Lee inspiring me to teach myself piano, but it's important. The one more thing I need to add is that Amy Lee is also trying to raise money to build a "safehouse" for the victims of sex trafficking. For more information you can go to Restore Freedom and to Amy Lee's Page to donate.

The Evanescence Reference - A Reference for everything Evanescence/Amy Lee
Restore Freedom - To Help Victims of sex trafficking

Amy Lee a classically trained pianist and an American singer-songwriter. She is lead vocalist of the rock band Evanescence and is its co-founder.