Abraham Lincoln

by Pablo

Abraham Lincoln (sonofthesouth.net (Alexander Gardner))

Abraham Lincoln was one of the best presidents the United States ever had because he made the world a better place. He worked to stop slavery in the United States.  Abraham Lincoln was honest with every person and he told the truth. His nickname was Honest Abe. His home was a log cabin in Kentucky. When he was seven, he moved to  Indiana with his parents. When Abe was nine, his mother died.

Abraham Lincoln was one of the best president that the United States ever had because he stopped slavery in the United States. On the 6th of November 1860 Abraham Lincoln was elected president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States.

Abraham Lincoln was one of the best president that the United States ever had because he stopped slavery in the United States. On the 6th of November 1860, Abraham Lincoln was elected for president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was elected 16th president of the United States.

Abraham Lincoln was born on February twelfth in 1809. And he died when he was fifty six years old on the 15th of April 1865. He taught himself to read and he was very smart to teach himself.

I chose Abraham Lincoln as a hero because ­I didn't know much about him. So I chose him to learn about a very famous person who is called Abraham Lincoln. I chose Abraham Lincoln  because I thought he was going be interesting.