Abraham Lincoln

by Abyrina from Des Plaines

This is Abraham Lincoln (Google images)
This is Abraham Lincoln (Google images)

There are a lot of things about Abraham Lincoln. This paper is about him and great things he did for the world. Abraham Lincoln grew up on a farm. He was poor. Abraham Lincoln and his family lived in a log cabin. He had a sister named Sarah. She was older then him. Abraham's mother died when she was only thirty-four years old.

Years passed and Abraham Lincoln grew up and studied law. November 4, 1842 Abraham Lincoln got married her name is Mary Lincoln and had four children. Their names are Robert, Edward, William and Thomas. Abraham Lincoln was born February 12, 1865.

Abraham Lincoln stopped slavery so some people were happy and some were upset. The South wanted slaves and the North didn't want slaves. In conclusion Abraham Lincoln wanted to stop slavery and he did. We will never forget what he did for the world. My information is from the book called "Lincoln, A PHOTOBIOGRAPHY" by Russell Freedman.