Adan R. Monsalvo

by Daniel from Van Nuys

My hero is my dad.

If I could choose any hero I want I would choose my dad. There are many reasons why my dad is a hero to me. First he is a hard worker. Second he is very supportive to my sister and me. Also he enjoys life. These are some of the reasons why my dad is my hero.

Here are the reasons why my dad is a hardworking man. My dad works over 12 hours a day to provide for my sister and me. Also he has to work on the weekends for extra money. On the weekends when he is not working, he mows the lawn and pulls weeds out from it and the backyard. Then when he comes home from work he is very exhausted but keeps on moving forward.

Now these are some of the reasons why my dad is supportive. My dad works long hours to put food on the table and a roof over our heads. My dad encourages my sister and me to do better in school. My dad not only helps my sister and me, he also helps his four brothers if they need help with anything. Even though my dad works long hours, he still has time for my sister and me.

These are some reasons why my dad enjoys life. He has a smile on his face no matter what goes wrong. He is always having fun with my sister and me. He takes precious time with what he does. He enjoys life by having fun as much as he can. He enjoys his life because he has my sister and me at his side.

I chose my dad as my hero because he is a very courageous person. He is also a loving caring person. He respects people who respect him back. He encourages my sister and me to do good for others. Lastly, he fights for what he loves and that’s why my dad is my hero.