Ashley Morgan

by Jack Morgan from Barberton, Ohio

This is my one and only hero, Ashley Lynn Morgan *

My hero is my wife, Ashley. She has changed my life, motivated me, encouraged me, & I know she is always there when I need her. Ashley and I met on August 22nd, 2009. We instantly clicked, I knew she was the "one" for me. When I asked her to marry me and she said yes, it was the greatest feeling in the world. We got married June 2nd, 2010 on a dock on Lake Erie, in Sandusky, Ohio. That's the city where Ashley was born. She currently resides in Barberton, Ohio. She graduated from Margaretta High School. She is currently going to college to get her associates degree to become a veterinarian assistant. Her goal in life is to open her own animal shelter. She is very important to me. Without her in my life I felt incomplete, just wandering around; a lifeless soul. But she brings me so much happiness & joy. What I am doing to follow her footsteps, is to further my education. My goal is to graduate high school like she did.