Ana Gabriela Guevara

by Arodi from Tampico, Mexico

Put first things first
ana gabriela guevara (win)
ana gabriela guevara (win)

My English teacher assigned me this Mexican athlete who many of us admire. The first thing I did was search for biographical information, which I found in anagabriel0.tripod.

Ana Gabriela Guevara was born in Nogales, Sonora, on March 4, 1977. When she was little she started playing on a basketball team at school and she was so good she was chosen to play in Nogales where she won. She played basketball but when she was older she changed to track and field. Her abilities or qualities are that she is very fast and talented in the sports she plays. I know that this kind of person helps us all to improve our abilities until we become champions. http://anagabriel0.tripod.com/id1.html

The thing that she exemplifies that I like is her perseverance. She never gives up. For me she is a hero for the simple fact that she represented Mexico in Athens. The thing that is remarkable in these athletes is their perseverance, because it is an important thing that all humans need to learn. Mexico's Olympians left a mark on society by competing for our country and our honor. The only thing she has that I don't have is fame.

Ana Guevara started competing when she became famous and started winning medals. The thing that makes heroes aspire to greatness is that they never give up. They train and train until they get the ability to be the best of the best.