Ales Hemsky

by Matthew from Morinville

Ales Hemsky
Ales Hemsky (Drew it)
Ales Hemsky (Drew it)

Hi. My name is Matthew and I live in Morinville, Alberta which is in Canada. I am nine years old. Currently, I go to Notre Dame School and I’m in grade four. I have four family members at home. Right Now I have no pets.

My hero’s name is Ales Hemsky. He was born August 13, 1983 in the Czech Republic and presently he is an alternate captain for the Edmonton Oilers in the National Hockey League. He is twenty-seven years old and he plays right wing. He went thirteenth overall in the NHL draft when the Oilers picked him in 2001. Ales Hemsky is a great passer.

If the Oilers are out of the playoffs, Hemsky plays for HC Pardubice. This is an elite leaque in the Czech Republic. Hemsky is My Hero because I love Edmonton and Ales helped the Oilers make the playoffs in the 2005-2006 campaign. Also, he has made great plays to tie the game or win the game. He is a very great player.

I play hockey for the Morinville Mustangs. We are now seven wins and eight losses in our Atom B league. Someday, I wish I could play as well as Ales Hemsky.

The Official Team Site of the Edmonton OIlers - For stats and info about Ales Hemsky