Arnold Schwarzenegger

by Jesse from Scottsdale

My hero is Arnold Schwarzenegger because he has taught me that anything is possible with hard work and dedication. Arnold was born in Austria in 1947, moved to America, and is now a former professional bodybuilder, model, actor, director, businessman and politician. When Arnold was fifteen, he began weight lifting and won the Mr. Universe title at age twenty. After that, he won Mr. Olympia seven times. He is still a prominent presence in the sport of bodybuilding. Arnold has written many books and has become a famed Hollywood action star and was in many movies such as True Lies, Predator, The Eraser, Terminator, and his most famous, Pumping Iron. After his acting career was a success, he became the California State Governor on November 17, 2003. When Arnold first came to America, he wanted to achieve all of his goals. He did this, which really shows me how that if I work hard, stay dedicated, and do not give up, I can achieve anything.