Adriana Guzman

by Christopher from Romeoville

My mom on the couch
My mom on the couch

My hero is Adriana Guzman
Do you have hero? Well, I do. It’s my mom. Her name is Adriana Guzman. She is my hero because she’s honest. She’s also a leader. Those are some reasons why my mom is a hero.

My mom is a hero because she is honest. She’s honest because she keeps her promises. When she says she’s going to take us somewhere on weekends, she takes us on weekends. One day she said we were going, to Six Flags and she took us there one summer. When she says were going to a restaurant, she takes us. My mom is honest about a lot of things, but those are the most important.

My mom is a leader. She’s a leader because she leads my brother, sister and me. One way she leads my family is she keeps her room clean, so my brothers and I will have our room clean. Another way is that she is nice for spending time with us so we are nice. Those are the main reasons why my mom is a leader.

Another way my mom is a hero is that she sacrifices. She gets my brother and I stuff we want, but she doesn’t get herself stuff she wants. One day, she wanted to get her nails done, but she got us something instead. Another time she wanted to go to her favorite restaurant, but we went to my sister’s favorite. She had to sacrifice a jacket, because she didn’t want to waste money to buy the jacket. Something amazing is that my mom has been working since she was small.

my mom
my mom

Adriana has a passion for loving her family. She loves her family by taking care of them. She might send her mom money or cards. She has a passion for her kids by taking care of them and giving them food. She has a passion for her family by loving them.

My mom is trustworthy. My mom is confident because you can trust her about things. One thing you can trust her about is if she tells you she’s going to take you somewhere at a certain time she will take you. If she says she’s going to buy something you can trust her. She is really trustworthy.

My mom is selfless because she cares about other people. She cares about other people by taking care of them. One day her friend was sick in Chicago and she had to go help her. One day my dad was sick and she had to come from Mexico and help him. She is selfless because she cares about other people, and she is not selfish. That’s why my mom is selfless.

my mom
my mom

My mom can be determined about things. She determines what food is right for us. She knows that eating too much can make you sick. At Halloween, she knows if the candies are good to eat. One day our milk got expired, and she knew it wasn’t right to drink. She can also be determined about a lot of things.

My mom has self-discipline. My mom tries to improve on her food. One day she was making a cake and she forgot a little milk. One day she forgot salt on her eggs, so she put some on. By her mistakes she keeps getting better and better.

What really shocked me about her was that she had to work when she was small. Adriana is responsible. She has honor and respect for other people. She is selfless and inspires. That is why Adriana Guzman is my hero.

My mom’s smile

My mom has a smile
She has brown hair
All you hear her is
Laughing with nice words
She smells her cooking
She smells her car
She eats salads from subway
You smell her perfume.
You taste her baking
She has soft skin