Adriana María Vallejo González

by Gerardo from Tampico, Mexico

My mom is Adriana María Vallejo González. She was born in Tampico. She spent all her childhood in Tampico except when she studied in Monterrey. Thanks to her parents, she became a very well educated person because they taught her how to behave well.

One of her abilities is that she can solve complicated math problems easily and fast. She also helps me with my homework when I don´t understand. She is a share broker and she helps many people saving their money telling them if they have to buy or sell a stock.

I consider my mom a hero because she helps many people and I love her a lot. What I consider not so good about her is that she sometimes she gets very worried because I want to do things that I am usually allowed at my home.

Making this research helped me understand that my mom is a very good example for people because she showed that if in your childhood your family doesn´t have enough money, when you grow up, if you work hard you can get a very good, well-paid job like the one my mom has today. Something that I have from my mom is that I am a little impatient.

I honestly think that my mom goes beyond the status of celebrities because she always remembers me and she loves me a lot.