Alexa Leigh

by Ashley from Jasper

I love my big sister
I love my big sister

My ultimate hero would be my older sister, Alexa Leigh. She is my hero because of everything she does for me. When I’m hurt she is there to help. When I fall, she is there to pick me up. If I didn’t have her I don’t know what I would do. She has been a person I can go to and tell her everything. She is there to do things with me or play games, whatever we're doing I know it will be great to have her around. That is why she is my hero.

Alexa grew up loving sports and taking care of people. When she was little she would always go play softball or soccer, she loved running around chasing something, but when she wasn’t doing sports she was taking care of me. Carrying me around or pushing me in a stroller, she did everything she could to make me happy. I remember once when she was sick, I wanted to play a game, and she got out of bed and played with me. Alexa is always thinking of others before herself.

When Alexa went to the 7th grade she became a star athlete, not in running, but in shot-put and discus. She still has the high record after three years. At the track meets she would always place. But when one of her team mates would lose she was always there to comfort them. She loves doing the field events and still does. In high school though there are much more challenges but she usually overcomes them. In high school she still plays softball, also. she is on her junior varsity team. She loves playing first base and she wants to keep getting better so she can make varsity next year.

Everything Alexa does plays in others lives, without Alexa I probably would be a wreck. She will always have time for others and wants others to make time for little kids. She supports the big brother, big sister foundation, because being an older sister to her is a privilege not a chore. Alexa wishes the gift of having a sibling for everyone, she believes it is a great way to learn responsibility, caring for others, and working together.

Heroes aren’t always saving people nor having a super power. Heroes are the ones who have your back no matter what, whether it is talking with them or doing something fun, heroes are the ones who will stop at nothing to make you feel happy and cheer you up. Having someone like that is a great feeling; Alexa will always be my hero because the things she did the things she does, and the things she will do. No matter what she will always be there for me, like I will be for her.

Big Brothers, Big Sisters - She supports this because she is a big sister and wants everyone to be able to have a sibling.
Softball - Learn about a sport Alexa plays .
Shot-put and Discus - This is what Alexa scores medals in, learn how she does it.

Powered by NopCommerce