Alfonso C. Arrieta Jr.

by Ace from Dumaguete City

My hero is a person who knows how to love and care for others.

My hero is my father. My father's name is Alfonso C. Arrieta, Jr. He was born in Dumaguete City, in the Philippines. He was born on March 2, 1956. He currently lives in Candau-ay, Dumaguete City.

I have decided to choose my father as my hero because of the great things he has done for me. He also helps others who need his help. He even helps people who are poor, and have nothing to eat. He helps them in such a way that he helps them to find work. He also helps them in times of trouble.

He also helps his parents. Once, he helped my lolawho was in need of his help. He also helped my lolo, who was paralyzed for a long period of time. He fed my lolo even though my lolo did not ask him to. He also helped my lolo take a bath.

He also helped his brothers and sisiters. He helped his elder brother when they were still young, and when his brother was punched by his classmates. He also helped his younger sister when she was teased by drunk people. Then my father went to the man to ask why did he did that to her sister. Then the man asked for forgiveness.

But the most special thing my father did was for my mother, brothers, sister and me. He brought my brothers, sister, and me to the hospital when we had fevers. He also brought my elder brother and me to the hospital when we had asthma attacks. He also sends my brothers, sister, and me to school, so that we will learn something. He also sends me to the church every Sunday, so that I can join our meeting on the "Knights of the Altar," and so that I can hear the words of the Lord, and be nearer to Him.