Amber

by Lindsey from Pickerington

My definition of a hero is somewho is always doing the right thing.

It's important to have a hero because everyone needs a good role model and someone to look up to.

My hero is my sister. She's my hero because she gives great advice and she's always there when i need her. She's a good person and i look up to her. She's an amazing leader and teaches me to be a better person.

I think she should be in the best sister hall of fame. She's always truthful and honest. She works at a daycare, she loves to help little kids. Whenever i need her she's there, and she helps me with anything i need. She's a great role model and one of the people i count most on.

Her personal hero is her mom because shes taught her to be a good person and to do the right things. She thinks anyone can be a hero as long as they are going above and beyond to help people. Having a hero is important to her because everyone needs someone to look up to and get a good idea how to act. She wouldn't go back in time to change anything because everything she has done made her who she is today. She wants to be remembered as someone who made a big impact on people's lives. She feels great when she sees she's helped someone. In the next 5 years she sees herself going to college. Her advice to people for the future is 'Treat people the way you want to be treated'.

KinderCare - She helps the little kids here.