Angels

Blake Mycoskie

by Stanley from Arcadia

Blake Mycoskie is an inspirational hero that saved many lives from foot diseases. I would like to share some things about his life, heroic deeds, and my thoughts about him. I am certain that you will learn a lot about my hero.

Mr. Mycoskie has had a very helpful life. He went to Argentina for a vacation. While in Argentina, he saw people shoeless. He wanted to help these children, so he made a business. Every time he sold a shoe, he gave away a free one. The company he owns sold so many shoes; there are 300 stores in the U.S. After a long time, he made lots of money and has a successful life.

Blake Mycoskie has achieved many heroic deeds from doing one main deed. The main deed he did was giving away shoes. Since he gave away shoes, he also prevented many diseases that came from walking around shoeless. Also, many schools didn’t let children go there if they didn’t wear shoes. So Blake has also helped many children get their education. Although Argentina wasn’t the only poor country, he expanded his deeds to the continents of Africa and Asia.

I have had some meaningful thoughts about what Mr. Mycoskie has done. The shoes that he made must have been protective and sturdy since he is trying to help people. I think that what he did was great and I’m glad he did or people would have diseases. Without someone like Blake, I couldn’t imagine how horrible it would be like in those places.

As you have read, Blake Mycoskie’s helpful life full of heroic deeds that have made me think. He is truly and amazing hero.