Barack Obama

by Tristen from Drayton Valley

(abc.net.au)
(abc.net.au)

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, on August 4th in 1961. He went Harvard and got his degree. His family was very kind; his grandfather worked on a rig, and his grandmother worked on a bomber assembly line. Obama went to Harvard law school and he was a state senator. He saw some polls so he decided to run for president. He was doing well in school to become president by doing well in school he achieved many goals to become president. He got married before becoming the 44th president. He wrote a book called "Audacity of Hope." He changed a lot of lives through improving racial relations and it would be way different if he didn't become president. He is the first African American president. He taught me to see others the way I see myself. He changed a lot of lives. Barack's dad was killed in a horrible car accident on November 24, 1982. Obama wrote about his father, saying that a previous accident, which had caused both his legs to be amputated made his dad "both more and less than a man" and after his dad's death he said "I couldn't imagine what it would be like if he had stayed," because he knew that living without his legs would have been hard for him.

This is Obama at a meeting  (Wikepedia)
This is Obama at a meeting (Wikepedia)

Obama went to Harvard to get his law degree, and when he got his degree he ran for president of America. He got married to a girl named Michelle Robinson and he is worth knowing because he helps people in need. Barack Obama taught me to see others the way I see myself and he inspired me to not bully or be racist or call people bad names and such. Being 44th president he is very popular and well known around the world for changing people's lives and making people believe in themselves. My life would be different if I didn't hear or look into Barack Obama and notice all the good things about not being racist to or about anybody else.

Barack Obama would not be president if he didn't achieve in school or was kind to people and not violent. His words when everyone was giving up on success were "the journey is not over yet." You see, Barack Obama cares for everyone and he doesn't hate anyone because he is a loving man and he is kind enough to become president to change the USA. Barack Obama does make mistakes and he is not right all the time but there's a difference between being perfect and making mistakes but being kind, caring, and willing to change the world. That's why Barack Obama is my Hero.