Barack Obama

by Joseph from Selden

A hero can mean many different things to many different people. To me, a hero is someone that people look up to and admire. Heroes are people who are talented and also have great dedication for what they do. They are people that you can trust and rely on. Heroes are people that you can enjoy being around and that go out of their way to do great things for other people. My hero, Barack Obama is the person that I look up to and admire the most.

My hero, Barack Obama, has done many different and incredible things. Barack Obama is currently the 44th president of the United States and also the first African American to hold the office. Barack Obama was born August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Obama had served three times in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. Barack Obama attended Harvard Law School for eight years. Barack Obama was elected president on January 20, 2009, running against John McCain. These are some of the amazing things, my hero, Barack Obama had done.

My hero, Barack Obama is a very interesting man. Barack Obama currently lives in the White House in Washington, DC. Barack Obama was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. Barack Obama has a wife named Michelle and two daughters named Natasha and Malia. Barack Obama's mother's name was Ann Dunham and his father's name was also Barack Obama. Barack Obama's parents were divorced when he was two years old. These are some interesting facts about my hero, Barack Obama.

My hero, Barack Obama, is a very important man to me and many other people. Barack Obama is currently the 44th president of the United States and also the first African American to be elected president. One of Barack Obama's accomplishments was that he was in the Illinois senate for almost eight years. Another one of his accomplishments was that he has done many great things to make the United States a better country. These were some of the major accomplishments and obstacles that came in Barack Obama's way.

Barack Obama has made a difference in my life and in also many other people's lives. Barack Obama showed that even though he was African American he still became the first president of his race and didn't let anything come into his way in achieving that obstacle. Barack Obama is a very talented man and doesn't let negativity get in his way. He is a hero because he shows that if you want to achieve something, you shouldn't let anything get in your way. These are some of the reasons why Barack Obama is my hero.