Brenda Ann Roland

by Janelle from Bel Air

I'll always love you

Brenda Ann Roland is my life role model who inspires me to become all that I can be in life. She is my inspiration for school, sports and many crucial decisions. My mother raised me to persevere through tough times and excel at everything you do. She says to "Always try something once and to never give up on something you desire". Brenda always gives one hundred percent for our family, work, and friends. She has given me the best life I could ever ask for! She helps me through the rough times and celebrates with me in time of victory.

Brenda Roland, my mother, is a nurse who gives all that she has every minute of everyday. As i reflect on my mother's success in life I can only pray that i can become half as successful as her. In school I strive for good grades so I can have a bright future and a good job.

"Always try something once and to never give up on something you desire." Yes my mother was the one that made me try cooked carrots and peas that I hated... but she also introduced me to me favorite sport of basketball. I was placed onto a basketball team at age four and to this day I still play on my high school varsity team. Every time games get rough or drama starts in my life she is there for me to tell me it will be ok and make sure my head is held high.

Whenever I have a problem I know I can go to her for advice. Knowing that someone is there for you one hundred percent of the time whether you were wrong or right is more than anyone could ever ask for. She cannot even start to imagine how much she means to me and my family. My mother always forgives me no matter how severe my mistakes have been. She is my Hero.