Babygirl

by Chantail from Texas

Babygirl is an angel. She was good and never did anything wrong. Her family did not care for her and she had no friends so one day she turn bad and she turned from a good angel to a dark angel. She has fallen from grace and was never to return again so she had no place to go.

Babygirl had no place to live either so that meant no food or water so she ate and drank anything she could find to help keep her alive. Babygirl was so hungry she passed out on the side of the road and when she woke up she had food all around her but she was still on the side of the road. No one would give her a place to live because of how dangerous she was and she wanted to change so bad because she hated living like she was and not having people to care for her.

Well Babygirl lost her last chance to be good because she was bad again and again she never could be good. Well, she was back on the street and she made a friend. He was a drug dealer. Well, they moved in together and Babygirl got hooked on drugs and she thought she had a good life now that she had met him, so she did anything he wanted her to because she thought she would lose him if she did not do what he wanted.

Babygirl knew that all she was doing was killing herself when she was with him. With all the drugs and the lies that he gave her she wanted to stop doing drugs but he just keep giving them to her. She looked so bad her family did not even know it was her. Now her family began to care for her. They wanted to help Babygirl out of all the mess she was in but Babygirl was so mad at her family that she made them all go away and she told them she never wanted to see them again.

Well, Babygirl was getting sick because of all the drugs and she was dying and her boyfriend did not help her at all. He just kept making her do drugs and he could not quit. No matter how much she tried, it did not work. One day, Babygirl finally quit the drugs and never went back to them.

United Way 211 - Need help? You're not alone!