Bow Wow

by Ashley of Lawndale

Bow Wow
Bow Wow

Bow Wow is a special person to me, because I like his songs, voice, his personality and his body. I like all of Bow Wow songs especially "Like You" by Bow Wow and Ciara. "Like You" is about how they can never find any like each other. Bow Wow is now 18 and he is known as a youthful rapper. He has been a rapper ever since he was young. His first time on stage was when he was 5 years old. He was also given his name from Snoop Dog which was Lil Bow Wow till he got older then it changed to Bow Wow. Bow is not only a rapper he also has been in movies. Bow Wow is truly my hero.

Other reasons why Bow Wow is my hero is because I think he writes and sings great songs. All of his songs seem to be a hit with his listeners. He made his first appearance on stage when he was 5 years old and has been a rapper since then. Bow Wow is known as a youthful rapper. One of his songs called "Bounce With Me" was also successful.

Bow Wow achieved his fame by becoming a rapper. People also got to know him by another famous rapper, Snoop Dog. But Bow Wow isn't only a rapper. He has also been in movies. Other movies he has been in are "Like Mike", "The Johnson Family Vacation", "and Roll Bounce." One of Bow Wow recent movies is "Roll Bounce" which was quite succesful. Snoop Dog was in Bow Wow's first music video and also sang with him. Bow Wow also got help from his family and fans. Bow Wow was born on March 9, 1987. Bow Wow is now 18 years old.

Bow Wow
Bow Wow

Bow Wow is my hero because he is a good influence on young people. Bow Wow also is very good person. He is only 18 and was born in 1987. Bow Wow and Ciara are getting married. Ciara who is another singer is 19. Bow Wow is a good influence on young people because he doesn't act like all those other rappers. Younger kids can look up to him as a role model.

Bow Wow is my hero because of all the reasons mentioned above. Besides that I admire his physique. I also like when Bow Wow has his hair long in a ponytail, he looks cute. But he also looks cute with it short too. Bow Wow is a good influence on younger people. He also worked very hard to get where he is now.