Tom Brady

by Robert from Hillsborough, North Carolina

A hero is a leader, strong-spirited, and smart as well. Tom Brady is a hero for all of those reason and more. He is also a winner, he lead his team to 18-1 in the 2007-08 season.

Tom Brady was born August 3rd in 1977. Brady’s birthplace is San Mateo, CA. Brady played for Junipero Serra High School in football and baseball as well. Brady had a chance to play Major League Baseball, too. Brady graduated in 1995.

Tom Brady is smart because he threw 50 touchdown passes and only 8 interceptions in 2007-08. Brady had to know when to throw the football and the angle as well. You have to know where your wide receiver is and how fast to throw the ball. Brady also needs to know what type of defense is set up. Brady's GPA was 3.5 when he graduated in 1995, and his college GPA was 3.3.

Tom Brady is a leader too. Brady lead his team to a record of 11-3 the 1st year he played. He led his team to the super bowl and won the MVP after beating the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI. His 2007-08 season QB rating was 117.2 for the year. He also won three of the last five Super Bowls.

Brady is strong-spirited also. Brady was picked in the 6th round in the NFL draft. He was a back-up QB for New England. He was back-up for Drew Bledsoe until he took his position after Drew got hurt.

Tom Brady is a hero. He is a leader, smart, and strong-spirited. Brady lead his team from Super Bowl to Super Bowl. He's smart because you have to know where your wide receiver is, what type of defense it is, and a lot more. Brady is my hero.

moore, robert. "Tom Brady." [Online] Available http://biograph/Tom Brady.A&T TelevisionNetworks.2007.5-2-08.Http.//www.biograph.com/search/article.. 2007.