Bryan

by Kirk from North Carolina

He is setting beside the Christmas tree (From him)

My mission was to interview my hero and his name is Bryan, a firefighter whom I think is great. He will be able to save someone’s life when needed the most.

The scariest part of his job was when he went on an EMT call and there was someone who had committed suicide. There was nothing that he could do, the man was already gone. That must have been tough? I asked him why he kept going and he said “When you answer a call, that’s when people are in the most trouble.” Bryan thinks that fire fighting is fun to do and is a great opportunity.

His goals for this world are to have a good job, and find independence for paying things off. The reason that he wanted to be a firefighter was to help out his community when they need it the most. Everyone is glad that he could do that.

He did this by taking classes and studying a lot and just kept practicing until he got it right. The one that he got stumped on was when I asked him if he had a hero and he said “Christ is number one” then added that his dad is his hero because he is still living and in good condition.

Bryan has had been a really great person to everyone. No matter what, he will be always be there when you need help. If he can’t help you he will try his best to find a way to help you. He is just a really great person when you get to know him the way that you should.