Clara Barton

by Julia from Arcadia

Clara Barton was a true hero. I recently learned about her life, heroic deeds and some thoughts that really made my brain think. You will enjoy learning about my hero

Clara Barton had a very caring life. She was born on December 25, 1821 in Oxford Massachusetts. She also became an amazing school teacher. Clara died on April 12, 1912 in Glen Echo, Maryland.

There are many heroic deeds that Clara Barton accomplished. She cooked and fed the soldiers and held their hands when they were dying. She even helped people off the battlefield during the horrible flood in Pennsylvania. Then she created the American Red Cross and also promoted women's suffrage.

Learning about this amazing hero that saved so many lives has made me think that I want to be just like her. She was very kind to help all those people and help those suffering soldiers.

A great hero to know about is Clara Barton. Her life, heroic deeds have provoked some great thoughts in me. She is My True HERO!!!