Christopher Columbus

by Nikhil from Missouri City

Introduction

These are general facts on Christopher Columbus.  He was born sometime between August 25 and October 31, 1451.  He was born in Genoa, Italy. His parents' names were Suzanna and Domenico.  Christopher Columbus had 3 brothers: Bartholomew, Giacomo, Giovanni, and 1 sister: Bianchinetta. His date of death is May 20, 1506 and he died in Valladolid, Spain.

Childhood

These are childhood facts on Christopher Columbus.  He dreamed of far away places and people.  He also dreamed to become an explorer.  Christopher Columbus was a mapmaker and wanted to get ships.  He also learned to read maps.

Adult life

These are adult life facts on Christopher Columbus.  He sailed the Atlantic Ocean and he discovered America.  He also started his voyage August 12, 1492 and landed in America on October 12, 1492.  Christopher Columbus died of gout.

Famous/Hero

These are facts about why Christopher Columbus is famous.  I think the definition of hero is a person who did something for someone or something.  I also think the definition of famous is someone you know by heart. Christopher Columbus is famous because he discovered America, sailed the Atlantic Ocean, and died of gout.