Chris Farley

by Rachel Duncan from Warsaw, Ohio

The best comedy star ever!!!!!!
Chris Farley
Chris Farley

Chris Farley is my favorite actor ever! He has starred in many great comedy movies. Some of my favorites are Black Sheep and Tommy Boy. I personally think Chris is the best comedy star ever! He was a member of Saturday Night Live for 5 years. He is my hero because when you have a bad day, all you have to do is watch a Chris Farley movie, and he makes your day better.

Chris Farley
Chris Farley

Chris was born in Madison, Wisconsin on February 15, 1964 to two lucky parents, Mary Anne and Thomas Farley Sr. Chris has three brothers and one sister. His brothers were Tom Jr., Kevin, and, John. He had a sister named Barbara. Chris's dad owned an oil company. Chris and his family were Irish Catholics, so he and his siblings went to catholic schools, one including Edgewood High School of the Sacred Heart. Chris graduated with a degree in communications and theatre from Marquette University in 1986. Once he was done with college, he came back home to work with his dad at their family oil company.

Chris Farley in Black Sheep
Chris Farley in Black Sheep

In the spring of 1990, Chris was announced one of the two members to join Saturday Night Live as a cast member. He was a member of Saturday Night Live for 5 years. Chris liked to play unnecessary pranks with Adam Sandler, which got them both fired in 1995. Chris was in a lot of comedy movies. The movies he is most known for is, Tommy Boy in 1995, Black Sheep in 1996, and Beverly Hills Ninja in 1997. Chris has brought America a lot of laughs from his career.

Tommy Boy
Tommy Boy

Chris Farley is a hero to me because he seems like he would be very fun to hang around. Chris makes me laugh in every movie that he has been in, and I am dying to see more. He is one of the most funniest actors I know. My favorite movies by Chris Farley would be Tommy Boy, and Black Sheep. If you're ever having a bad day, a Chris Farley movie would be the one to watch.

Chris Farley
Chris Farley

Chris Farley was a well known actor for his comedies. In 1997 Chris Farley died on December 18th. Sadly Chris was only 33 at the time of his death. The cause of his death is due to an overdose of cocaine and morphine. I know I will always remember Chris for his humor. Chris Farley is my hero.

Chris Farley - early life, career, and then death
Chris Farley Biography - explaining career
Chris Farley - explaining career