Angels

Christina Wright Garcia

by Dawnnie from Orange

"The strength of a woman is stronger than all"(Dawnnie Bigelow).
Conrads Christmas play
Conrads Christmas play

My auntie Christina was a woman of Christ. She was a phenomenal aunt and more importantly, a victim of the deadly disease, Leukemia. Now as we all may know, Leukemia is a cancer of the blood or bone marrow and is characterized by an abnormal proliferation of blood cells. It is a part of the broad group, hematological neoplasms. She was diagnosed with Leukemia 3 years before it took her away from her precious family. My aunt meant so much to me and i was devastated to hear that she had passed away, and had gone to a better place. For a while I was mad at God, but then i realized that she was in pain here on Earth and that now she is healthier as ever and watching over me and my family, especially her husband Steven Gracia and daughter London Tennet. I know she is with me wherever I go and she will protect me from all sadness and grieving I may have with her.

I would like to dedicate the songs Only Time and One Moment More to my beloved aunt, wife, mother, sister-in-law, and daughter-in-law. I would also like to devote this article and all my happiness to my Uncle Steven Garcia, husband of Christina Wright Garcia, and to London Tennet, my cousin and the daughter and step daughter of Steven and Christina Garcia. Thank you God for letting her come into the lives of me, my family, her husband, and most importantly, her daughter.

This is a poem dedicated to her:
God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be,
So he put his hands around you and whispered "come with me."
With tearful eyes we watched you suffer and saw you fade away.
Although we loved you dearly we could not make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating.
Your now at peaceful rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us,
HE ONLY TAKES THE BEST.

This poem reminds me of my auntie Christina because there was a lavender handout of this poem and a beautiful picture of her before she was diagnosed at her funeral. So by this poem, I will always and forever remember my auntie Christina.
You are my hero for all eternity.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3 MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND MY LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!