Carlos A. Uribe

by Sofia from Medellin

Carlos changes people’s live. His best part of his job is to help people. He is very helpful with everyone. He gave Mario work so he could earn money to help his mom because she was sick. It was very expensive and Mario didn’t have enough money for the operation. So Carlos gave Mario 1/4 of what he got so it was enough for his mom

Carlos works as an engineer. He didn't say to Mario, "Give my money back." He said to Mario, “You may keep my money because you have helped me in all. But sometimes I can't give you the 1/4.”

How does he help people with his work? He started by giving some money to a friend. Then he gave work to someone who studied but they didn't ask him for work. So he gave him work construction where he measured the project so he could earn money. Then he said, "Welcome to my company."