Poets

Sandra Cisneros

by Sophia from Arcadia

Sandra Cisneros is a hero. She’s a hero because she writes many, many stories and poems to help other kids.

Sandra Cisneros is an author and a poetry writer. Sandra Cisneros was born in Chicago, Illinois in 1954. Sandra Cisneros first book was “The House on Mango Street.” She wrote this story in 1984. She is known for her poetry, especially “My Wicked Wicked Ways.” She wrote this poetry in 1987.

Sandra Cisneros  (gblx.cache.el-mundo.net/.../ 23/1053714008_0.jpg)
Sandra Cisneros (gblx.cache.el-mundo.net/.../ 23/1053714008_0.jpg)

Sandra Cisneros is a beautiful author. “The House on Mango Street” is actually a collection of short stories. The narrator was a young girl.

Sandra Cisneros is a great poet. “My Wicked Wicked Ways” is actually a book of poems. Some of her poems are funny and sad.

I chose Sandra Cisneros because I read a book abut Sandra Cisneros by a different author. It is about Sandra Cisneros writing pretty and beautiful poems.